Mill AB-H1000MEC is a great allround heater. This model will keep small rooms heated and has a total effect of 1000W.
Delivery time 3 to 5 business days.
Scandinavia, known for its long winters and cool climate prefers convection heating; cold air is heated as it goes through the heating element, the hot air increases in volume and rise, making room for new cold air to come through, efficiently heating up the room. Mill Oil Premium benefits from the convection heating principle due to its unique closed structure forcing the hot air to rise upwards and in a higher speed, resulting in 29% faster heating of the room compared to traditional oil filled radiators.
MILL HEAT BOOST TECHNOLOGY
So, how does Mill Oil differ from normal oil filled radiators? Because of its beautiful design it has a closed structure around the normal oil filled fins. This creates a huge difference in terms of providing heat. The design of the heater itself forces the hot air to rise through the hot fins. This increases the speed of the hot air and results in faster and more efficient heat distribution in the room. We call it Mill Heat Boost Technology.
- Mill Heat Boost Technology
- Beautiful design
- Tip-over switch (the heater turns itself automatically off if it tips over)
- Over heating protection (the heater will turn itself off if it gets over heated)
- Easy to use control
- Aluminium feet for that extra quality
- Mechanical thermostat
- 3 heat settings: 400/600/1000W
- Colour: Mill White
- Size: 26,8 * 15,0 * 65,6 cm (Width * Depth * Height)